Who is this program for?
Aspiring Entrepreneurs & Inventors focused on developing the first version of their software (apps, websites, e.g., iOS and Android Apps) and/or hardware prototypes (my next solar powered lawn mower, or children’s toy, dream app idea, etc).
Note: To get started faster: Post a Job OR Sign up for our Waitlist (a Community Navigator Will Message You within 24 hours.)
Why is this the best option for Entrepreneurs and Inventors (by a long shot?)
(1) Getting to Know Talent, Better.
Get to know Freelance talent before payment. On Collaborizm, you’re:
Witnessing our Freelancers lead their own projects and communicate with their team members. You are able to socialize and converse with Freelancers within their own projects – get to know them, learn from them, understand how they vibe with your own Project.
Able to visualize Freelancers skills in real time as they participate and contribute across our community.
(Top hardware freelancer, Ravi Pujar, presents his own hardware venture, Valtrack, to our community.)
(2) Leveraging our Community to aid you in the process!
★ Get critical feedback from engineers and entrepreneurs around the world about your strategies to getting to prototype.
★ Conduct market research as you build your product.
★ Receive input on your freelancer’s strategy (put more bang in your buck).
Why are you not going to get f*&ked over – and actually succeed?
Critical Marketplace rules designed to protect buyers!
1st Layer of Protection: Administrators reserve full rights to refund any step or (full Project). If we see anything not up to spec/work quality, all money will be refunded immediately. Our credibility is worth a lot more than any specific job payment! (We are currently venture backed, which means, we are here to show a working process, not necessarily revenue growth…we are incentivized to make sure we handle issues first, revenue streams later.)
2nd Layer of Protection: Everything is paid out step by step. If you imagine the typical job is a few thousand dollars, then each step is only a few hundred. This means at any given time you are only risking a much, much smaller portion of the job total (and this is the second layer of protection) meaning the risk is further minimized, as our site administrators are going to be favoring buyers.
3rd Layer of Protection: Collateral! This was a team idea 😎. We believe in our ability to deliver. We’ll send you a token of trust.
This all becomes void if you break marketplace rules (you must keep communications inside The Collaborizm Chat).
How it Works
Post Your Basic Job Brief
You are simply creating a job listing. You DO NOT have to expose your idea in any way, shape, or form. Feel free to do so, if you’d like, as we believe in the openness of ideas, and the ability to execute over worrying over who’s “stealing your idea”. But hey, that’s on you.
Collaborizm Assigns you a Community Navigator
A Pre-Vetted Community Navigator will work with you to come up with a precision spec. This person will be an expert in technical and business prototyping execution, and will save you an enormous amount of pain, especially if you are not technically savvy. This person will also be an expert in communicating why things are being done the way they’re being done.
Work with Your Navigator to Find a Freelancer
- A selection of developers will be presented to you (sometimes your navigator has the capability to be your developer)
- Get involved in conversations with Freelancers, see their activity on Collaborizm, feel them out, find the perfect fit
Select Your Freelancer.
- Get Revvingggg
- Jobs are completed in a Gig by Gig (sub step by sub step) process
- Once a gig is approved by Client and Site admin, the next gig moves into the queue
- Leverage community knowledge by posting questions/ideas to the community
- This process repeats until the full job is complete
- Community Navigators are available 24.7 to aid you with any questions you have.
- Succeed with Your Prototype, Quickly, and Affordably.
- Engage in the Collaborizm Community:
- Continue to work on finding full time teammates
- Gain exposure, build up an audience for our product.
- Get help from friends and family to keep moving forward with Collaborizm Sponsorship tools.
- Continue getting feedback on your prototype.
Community Navigator flat fee.
What You Get
Pro Service Community Navigator --> Works with you to develop spec under correct prototyping/lean entrepreneurial strategy (aka save yourself $15,000 in incorrect decisions off the bat), Direct access to in-house engineering team, super buyer protection.
Pro Service Developer/Hardware Engineer
Project Budget determined by Collaborizm Internal Team.
- Pay 50K to build part of your application and have the outsourced development team tell you “it’s delayed” and we need 6 more months.
- Work in a transactional marketplace where no one really cares about the people on the other side of the transaction.
- Build things blindly, without knowledge of consideration of business and prototyping (LEAN MVP) strategies.
- The only option we recommend is to find a full time engineer who commits for no salary and all equity. But often times it’s a lot easier to do this with a sound prototype in place.
What We Guarantee
A much smarter pathway to prototype.
An extremely affordable job, which is possible due to our young and eager talent pool looking to build up their resumes.
Our goal is to get entrepreneurs to an effective prototype, meaning, it can attract investors, prove traction, make money, etc. We are building technology on scalable stacks, however, we can not guarantee your product will work for 1 million users out of the gate, although we hope it does 😉.
Build It, Intelligently.
Post your brief to get started. Our team will be in contact regarding next steps. Remember, as you can see above, there’s not much to risk, and a da*n lot to gain.
Post a Job OR Sign up for our Waitlist (a Community Navigator Will Message You within 24 hours.)
Founder & CEO