How can a failure lead to success! I’m one real example :)
So here I’am with my little story about the “not a technical” failure project situation here in “Collaborizm”. Yes, I dare to challenge and explain the issues and project failures that I see everyday with all the software only projects at-least.
I see tons of software projects fail or don’t progress much because of various reasons.
- The project leader lays out vague idea.
- There’s no clear vision about what contributors get in terms of fund sharing, profits, equity etc.
- Team is not able to cope up with the latest technologies.
- There’s not enough guidance for building software projects. That’s where you need the help of Architects and Technical leaders.
- Haven’t seen much of sponsors and funding for software only projects.
Just because, it’s a software project, it doesn’t mean there isn’t effort in building one. Today, I’m running my own little startup with all the “Collaborizm” based projects that I am working and in progress :)
- Pet Tracker
- Collaborizm Conference App
- Collaborizm AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Edible Material
- The News Bot
- Kandroid - A Kandy Android Library
- Collaborizm Hack Box
- Loggly API Hack
- Collaborizm Swagger API
- Mixpanel Hack
- Kandy Customer Helpdesk Hack
Many more to come… Thanks to “Collaborizm” :)
#Fails #Success #NotTechFailure