Faiz Ur Rehman: To be honest, applications are endless. What I am trying to do here is build the very base of the AI first(Linguistic Intelligence) and then build features on top of it, which I am not going to decide by myself but take the help of community in doing so. So that we have only essential features to start with. But yes, my end goal is to develop personal AI that can adapt to every individual and is productive.
Though I am saying to build the very base of AI, that does not mean to write everything from scratch, rather we will use and modify already present AI frameworks.
So the question is, what does this base AI will have?
- A proper language model(we can take start with cmusphinx or if anyone else has some better suggestions)
- Hot Keyword Detection.(easy to do)
- A deep learning model for learning or adapting continuously.(will take the most effort)
- Excellent text to speech or speech to text conversion, which I guess we already have.
- A few initial topics that the AI will be aware of. Right now we will keep natural interaction out of bounds as that is not realistic as of now.
- if you have anything to add do comment.
from point 5 above, topics that we need to start with are:
- make the AI aware of the individual using it. that involves all the basic information about individual. And keep track of all of the user activity on the device it is running.(again this needs to be refined) Generally it will involve users email, social accounts, family, friends, contacts, apps, etc.
- next suggestions are welcome here.