Time to define and distribute tasks.
We’ll have two parts, for now, to accomplish at this initial stage
- Web Part
- Python Part
These tasks are the basic building block of our project they are as follows :
Web designing part
- Main Page after logging in with Navigation bar containing Add Device, Logout, Auth Key, Hook buttons (This is also Web user interface)
Python Backend part (Basic programming)
The backend part will be module wise. If you are confused with the term module it’s just a file with python code in it
- Module with JSON Parsing code which has the following functionalities
- Shows the parameter passed into its argument as output
- JSON creation with name value pairs with a dictionary as an input to the function
- Database Handling Module with Insert, Delete, Update and runQuery functions
- Database Schema Designing for efficient use of database tables applying Normalised Form
We’ll use Django officially in this project to create the web app. Once the above simple tasks are done then we’ll move to abstraction upon it.
I request you all to please reply to this discussion on which task you want to perform, accordingly, I’ll assign the task.
I’m currently working on the Django and experimenting with it on which directory structure and architecture to implement for best results… Searching for python host and registering a domain for our project.
I’ll post the video about the whole project as well, as suggested by SAtish SAtish
Guys and Girls let’s get our hands dirty…!!