A U.S. based client is looking for a mobile app developer to develop an app that’s capable of letting the client sell tickets for several nightlife events in New York, Miami, etc. App should be capable of communicating with a backend server, and have an admin panel for client to add those events.
App flow for first beta is very straight forward, checking an event will generate a coupon code which will redirect user to Eventbrite page for buying ticket. Leaves the listing and some indexing for app to process.
App wireframes and basic flow will be provided.
Instructions - YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Complete the Developer Survey
- Complete this challenge in React Native
- Share some of your react native apps that follow modern and clean user interface
- Write about how you handle navigation in react-native, or what structure you prefer while developing in react-native
- Share your thoughts about server-less architecture and what would be your choice for app backend that support indexing, is fast, scalable and secure.
- Must have prior react-native and server-less app development experience
- Have a link to updated AngelList or LinkedIn profile, and a nice Collaborizm profile.
Hourly | Remote | Contract