that was my B.Tech first year. I was indulged in an intra college round project expo.
to be a bit unique, i started making a THERMO ACOUSTIC ENGINE.
very much popularly known as a sterling engine…
to make it less expensive, i used borosil syringes.
since this being an engine, it had to undergo lots and lots of heat.
my fate you possibly could call, my dearest sweat drop fell on the main piston.
and booom was all i could listen.
the engine broke up into several pieces, whereas next day i had the expo.
i couldn’t even attend the session.
thus my journey with the engine came down melancholic-ally.