I prefer to avoid reinventing someone else’s wheel if they gave already done something that may be useful to me.
My current wanna do is a fairly simple monitoring and control interface for a small reverse-osmosis water purification system.
Basic needs would be:
– feed-water (raw, untreated water) pressure and flow rate
– permeate (clean water output) pressure and flow rate
– raw water tank full/empty alarms
– clean water tank full/empty alarms
– pump running hour meter
– datalogging of the above to local flash
– USB/BT download
– online monitoring and download of the above
– needs a nice friendly GUI