Steven Reubenstone Let me do some analysis and redesign to accommodate the changes that you have asked. If I understanding correctly, it’s like a game the user would complete and move to higher level(s) based on a specific score >= 70%
Here’s the key design aspects.
Design for Questions or Quiz
- Design on how to show questions for each level
- Come up with questionnaires relevant to a specific level.
- Design on Scoring methodology by Levels
User Level Workflow
- Main screen shows all the Levels where “Level1” is enabled by default and other levels are initially disabled. (We shall enable them based on the QA scoring per level).
- Let the user to pick and work on a specific Level
- Completion of each Level, display the question and answer interface by specific level.
- Track the responses and evaluate the score.
- For a given level, If the score >= 70% then let the user to move to next level.
- Enable Levels on main screen so the user can revisit and complete lessons at later time.
Steven Reubenstone Shalini Sundari Please let me know if you are expecting the same or any changes required?