How can we reshape the planet? It’s a question I always ask myself. How can we remake what’s already been made, as makers, and innovate a process that for so long has been neglected at its core? That core, that specific nucleus, is the nucleus of creation.
With the largest surplus of technical talent coming from emerging markets (specifically India, soon to be the most populous country on the planet), the dramatic shifts in work-life balance the world will witness as the majority of workers levitate towards freelance (gig) based work, and the tremendous deficit of tech talent in the West, the world must have answer for more efficiently creating a global workplace of the future.
This being said it’s important to highlight that a freelance focused workforce, is a more effective workforce (thereabout dramatically more effective) because it leverages things like:
- Harnessing workers micro-skills
- Creating more efficient schedules for workers
- Focusing workers on more passion based initiatives where they are more motivated to focus and get work done (believe it or not, Forbes predicts this point alone to pump additional billions of dollars of added efficiency back into the economy).
Major Inefficiencies Today
- Millions of minds relevant to your ideas and work, who can provide valuable contributions to your ideas are never harnessed
- It’s extremely inefficient to pursue your passions
- We work on things we don’t care about
What are the Prerequisites of this solution?
- It must enable the pursuit of passion
- It must enable gig based work to coexist side by side with passion based work
- It must bring about a dramatically higher surface area to the feedback potential of any idea
What is the optimal form of this solution?
A) An online incubator focused on Emerging Markets where different minds can work together openly
B) An online incubator focusing on connecting its users (emerging market technical talent) to the deficit of tech talent in the West**
C) An online incubator whereby ideas are not hidden from others – they are shared – and amplified by a global brain
D) A unique type of global incubator where a global entrepreneurial confidence can come to fruition – so that although every individual can benefit one another – each individual can maintain belief that they are the only ones to execute on their purpose – and core ideas…thus removing the medieval concepts of “stealing of ideas”. (IP can be protected, ideas, really, should not be.)