Dishant Chavda , thanks man, much appreciated.
The thing is we don’t need like 95% of what’s in Tone.js, in fact I think every use case we have would be completely covered just by the Tone.js/Source/MultiPlayer part of the API, our needs are pretty simple and Multiplayer covers all of them:
- Can load up multiple audio file sources, they have the option for buffers to be either in object literal or array in which case it’s called by index, to me object literal is preferable since naming is more semantic for our purposes.
- Can add additional buffers with a callback.
- Has callback on buffer completion
- Has a method for stopping a specific audio buffer
Bonus (if you found something good without these, that would be ok with me)
5. Has a method for stopping all audio buffers (bonus)
6. Has duration in case of longer clips which need to be cut off (bonus)