Must be California, United States based!
Job Description (Full Time)
Build brazenly beautiful and phenomenally powerful visual search interfaces. Code the most intuitive search interface ever conceived by the machine learning spawn of Don Norman and Edward Tufte. Build a tool that makes the process of finding a needle in a haystack so fast and sublime that library scientists will sing sonnets to its glory.
Obsessive concern for the lives of individual pixels a bonus. Componentize using the full glory of ES7 and React. We love design, and your skills will save our clients from the tyranny of mediocrity. Make them love us.
- Support for existing Curator codebase.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Implement Selenium tests for all features.
- Profiling and optimization of front-end client.
- Work with Server team to define our REST API.
- Collaborate with business and engineering teams to build DevOps infrastructure.
- Proficient understanding of code development tools & process: Git, Selenium, Travis.
- Experience with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browser idiosyncrasies.
- Basic understanding of Elasticsearch, our core search engine.
- Some understanding of Java, Spring Boot, Maven and other server tech a bonus.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Vision and image processing a bonus.