Let’s get this project moving ! 😃
Task in Progress
We are now currently designing the overall layout of the circuitry for the device.
I am looking to build an arduino powreed car that has two fans on the back of it. Please see my sketch. Note that the real goal of this project is to learn PID control of dc motors – via a project that is not as difficult as building an aerial drone. Eg we only need to control motors about one axis instead of 2-3.
Where I Need the Most Help
- PID Control of fans
- Learning the difference between brushed and other DC motor types
- Overall circuit layouts and sketch creations
Why I’m Passionate About This Project
I am absolutely obsessed with learning PID Control for DC Motors
What I Want to Accomplish
- Meet some awesome people from around the world
- Learn PID implementation for Arduino
- Actually build and assemble this Project
Supporting Material & Info
http://www.dynetic.com/brushless vs brushed.htm