A laboratory (/ləˈbɒrətəri/ or /ˈlæbərətɔːri/; informally, lab) is a facility that provides controlled conditions in which scientific or technological research, experiments, and measurement may be performed.
Laboratories used for scientific research take many forms because of the differing requirements of specialists in the various fields of science and engineering.
Scientific laboratories can be found in schools and universities, in industry, in government or military facilities, and even aboard ships and spacecraft.
PROJECT OUTLINE & PROGRESS
Virtual Lab Progress | Major Milestone: Finally Robotic Car Arrives
Robotic Arm was too complicated to start with and hence I build a robotic car.
As you can see there are lots of issues with the animation transition of the wheel which I have to work in future . In future , probably , I will not be using the card system which does not solve the problem of component management system .
Things to be done in future
1. Add sensors to virtual lab (I will start with few)
2. Replace cards with ipad app
3. Update ipad app for all the menu and UI system
4. Rather than making connections directly to 3d models as I have shown earlier , I will develop a separate schematic editor .
5. Make 3d Assembler where one can assemble the parts as per their need rather than using pre-configured
or ready made 3d models.
6. Make a test environment e.g this robotic car should avoid obstacles present in the test environment
7. Graphical platform like scratch or node-red to program these devices .
8. A neat API where one can add his own models for performing simulation .
9. Organise the code by using MVC framework .
10. Optimise the 3d models by polynomial reduction .
11. Compressed the code using managed plugins by compiling the code externally and using the maximum amount of binaries as possible as compared to source code
12. Transfer the code from unity directly to the hardware present in the cloud (More on that later) .
As you all can see that it is the big project and I will try my best to complete those tasks as soon as possble
Any suggestions will be appreciated .
Please do like this page for updates . https://www.facebook.com/myvirtuallab/ Project Leader! It is critical to keep this section updated, to make it clear to the community how your project has progressed, and what steps are left.