To make an Electronic book for the visually impaired and blind people.
Current Task in Progress
The software for this e-book using #Python is been done about 40%.
- First, the only one #Textfile in the #USBFlash drive is being moved to #RaspberryPi's Directory.
- Then the text file is being read one by one character.
- There is an if loop which has conditions for each and every alphabet as an #RPi's #GPIO output according to the #BrailleLanguage.
- The output is then being sent to the #ServoMotor Actuator.
- Each bit in a 2*3 matrix in the cell of Braille language is being actuated using seperate actuators.
- So, a #Cell has #6 actuators.
Where I Need the Most Help
The most difficulty faced by me is the Programming in #Python. Because i have no knowledge about the Python Language. So i have to learn each and every syntax one by one to program.
Why I’m Passionate About This Project
Because, there are no means of ways for any of the Visually impaired people or #Blind People to afford any of this #e-Book because of its #Price(3000$-15000$)$.