Get on the Collaborizm Freelance waitlist today by direct messaging our CEO Steven Reubenstone the title of your project and the type of tech you need built! Spots are filling up, so act quickly. 😃
A Special Collaborizm Freelance Discount.
(1) Our most talented users are eager to build their work experience and show off their skills to employers, so they can successfully enter the workforce.
(2) These grads have opted in to tackle for a tremendous discount, depending on the type of work being accomplished.
Why is Collaborizm Freelance Revolutionary?
(1) Forming Trust Before The Payment Barrier
Start conversations, begin chatting, explore new concepts and ideas, before you initiate work with freelancers.
(2) Work with a global Community as Your Work with your Freelancer
The Collaborizm Community is always available to help you as you work with your freelancer.
How to Post a Gig and Hire a Freelancer
Post a gig, and let our talent pool get the job done. Gigs can be posted from any discussion (from your own profile, or a project). Gigs range from CAD Design, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, to Design Tasks, and everything in between.
How it Works
a) Post a New Discussion under the Task Category that describes what you need done – describe it in as much detail as you’re comfortable presenting in the public domain.
b) Send a note to the Collaborizm Freelance team, discussing what you’d like to build, and a link to the task you posted.
c) Your gig will go under review, approved, then officially listed on the network!
The Application Process
- Freelancers can now apply to your gig
- Approve the Freelancer of your choosing
- Collaborizm.com/People can be used to search for our top performing talent. (Filter by top Freelancers)
Working with your Freelancer
- Use Collaborizm Discussions to publicly interact with freelancers
- Use Private chat to privately interact with freelancers
- Right now – client and Freelancer discuss timeline. As it is unique for each gig.
A Revolutionary Way to Minimize Risk and Enhance Creative Potential
- Collaborizm Freelance allows clients to start with very small upfront investments ($10, $40, etc) to determine the skill level and capabilities of their freelancer.
- This enables work to begin quickly, relationships to build over time, as both parties work with each other and manage expectations of work.
Completion of Work
- Client will mark task as complete upon completion of work
- Collaborizm in-house team will manually vet all completed work and perform transactions
Refunds and Work Quality
If work is not to satisfaction a FULL REFUND will be provided.
The Collaborizm in-house team will be giving favor to clients at the beginning to ensure work quality!
What are the terms? Who owns the IP?
See our Terms & Conditions for all legalities. However – as with any other Freelance network – all work and IP is owned by the Client.
Why post a gig from your profile?
Get something done quick, that is unrelated to an ongoing project.
Why post a gig from your project?
Get the full value and structure of Collaborizm Projects. You post gigs here when you are working on an ongoing project or initiative.
What are Hiring Challenges?
A hiring challenge is a paid challenge where a company looking to hire full time, part time, etc, will post a task for selected user(s) to complete. The paid assignment will be used to assess worker skills/talent – to potentially earn a job.
Collaborizm has brought together some of the most talented engineers and designers from around the world! See our success stories below 😉 .
Featured Collaborizm Freelance Success Stories
Internet of Things Desk Paperweight
Technologies Used: Raspberry Pi 3, Node.js, Mongo DB, Mixpanel, REST
Freelance Harsha Alva helps Project Leader Steven bring his dream Internet of Things idea to life: A Paperweight for your desk that displays business event data stream in real time. Never lose track of your key metrics again!
The Dog Horoscope Android App
Technologies Used: Android Native, Java
Top Freelancer, Tejas Ozorkar, a web and android developer, helps Matt Feinstein build his dream app idea – an app which matches you to your ideal dog breed based on your personality traits. A great tool for prospective dog owners!
The Pizza Drone
Technologies Used: CAD, Blender, AutoDesk, 3D Printing
Project Leader commissions CAD design for different elements of his custom drone by tapping into the Collaborizm Freelance pool. The device has been 3D printed and is fully functional.
3D RPG Game Enhances its Character Designs with Illustrative Talent
Technologies Used: Master Illustration, Adobe Illustrator
Project Leader commissions top illustrator, Carlos Puentes, to aid with video game character designs for his Unity 3D Game.
Wall E Robot Accelerates its CAD Design
Technologies Used: Mechanical Design, Mechanical Animation
Sandhan Sharma was able to get complex CAD work done to overcome difficult design challenges with his Wall-E Robot!
Bucket List Android and IoS App
Technologies Used: React Native, Firebase, REST,
Derek drama had a dream app idea, and now it’s built. And he did it for $550. Full stack. High performant. The SAME tech stack FACEBOOK uses!! Arriving on all app stores in upcoming weeks!
Check out our Top Freelancers! 🖥️ 🎨 🤖
Get on the waitlist today, send Steven Reubenstone a direct message! Spots are filling up, so act quickly. 😃