Working with My Team
How do I communicate with my Team?
Project discussions are the primary means of team communications. Collaborizm also includes a private Team Leader status post, accessible to teammates only.
What are the privacy settings on a Project?
- You must request to join a project and receive approval from the Team Leader to join a Project
- All published Projects are visible by the community on Collaborizm.com/Discover
- Unpublished Projects will not be discoverable or searchable, however these Projects will still be accessible by their unique project url.
- All Project Discussions are now currently public to the community
- Team Leader messages are private- All Roadmap activity is currently public
Why do we default team discussions to public?
A major vision of the Collaboration Revolution is maintaining a consistent actionability of ideas. This can only be manifested completely if the majority of discussions by teams are left out in the open and thus reachable and commentable by anyone. We built Collaborizm for this purpose. We are not here to compete with Slack, or Google Documents.
How do we best use Discussions?
Project discussions are the primary means of team communication. Collaborizm also includes a private Team Leader post, accessible to teammates only.